- We value and respect your help. We promise not to pressurise you.
- We respect your details. If you have given us any personal information we promise to keep it confidential and secure.
- We feel grateful that you choose to support Cancer Focus Northern Ireland, that is why we will not share your details with any other organisation.
- We respect your preferences for communication.
- We use your donations to fund our work. We are responsible with your money and ensure as much as possible goes to help our local community.
- All of the money we raise is spent right here in Northern Ireland, helping local people.
- We will always endeavour to meet your needs and will provide regular information on our fundraising, how we spend our money and how your support benefits people in Northern Ireland.
We welcome your feedback and will ensure that any questions, concerns or complaints are dealt with correctly. If you would like any further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.